Monday, November 14, 2005

Marquette Exhibition #2

I posted this reflection on Ring Out Ahoya.

1. Lott reminds me of David Robinson in a way. Of course, I'm not saying he's nearly as good, but he runs the floor well and he just looks like Robinson. Robinson was my favorite player growing up, maybe that's why I'm comparing the two.

2. Novak was a beast tonight offensively. After his blocked shot, I turned to my friend and asked, "As Novak turned a corner?" It looks a little like a Wardle senior year.

3. Something has to be done about James's muscle cramps. If it takes the guy an hour to stretch before a game, he needs to do it. From impressions tonight, we need the maximum amount of minutes from at the PG position. Obviously I'm not working with him, but there are studies that say many cramps are neuromuscular related and a good stretching program can help to prevent them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home