Thursday, March 10, 2005

Postseason Over for MU?

Marquette exited the C-USA tournament yesterday in the first round for the third year in a row. I always wanted a Conference Tournament championship, because I thought it would be awesome to follow your team for 4 days straight. I can't imagaine what it was like in '97. I hope MU gets an NIT bid. I might get to see them one more time this season at home and who knows what could happen. I really respect what the team has done, especially without Diener, these last couple of weeks. Not a banner year for my college teams. No MU, no Valpo, maybe IU won't get in either. I'll guess I can root for some random team like West Virginia

Kerry Wood
Rumors are flying that Wood is headed back to Chicago to have his shoulder looked at. The "tightness" that Wood described doesn't really worry me too much. I think he is going back to Chicago to see all of the doctors he needs to at Northwestern and get any imaging done at the hospital. Arizona might not have as good CT scanners or MRI's that Northwestern would. It's not last year, trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home