Saturday, February 26, 2005

Injury Update

I figured that I know more about injuries than most I should write about this.

Injured: Dusty Baker
What: Torn Rotator Cuff

Baker has had shoulder problems for years and has just this year decided to have it looked at. He has a torn rotator cuff, although not completely through. Baker has decided on the rehabilitation, not surgery and will probably only need rehab. for about a month.

Impact to Team: None

Ticket Update
I waited 3 hours outside of Miller Park this morning and got 2 tickets for four games, May 3rd and 4th and September 20th and 21st. The wind chill might have been about 10 and I will probably get sick sometime this week, but I get to see the Cubs now 5 times this season.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs merchandise and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs merchandise

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home