Wednesday, February 09, 2005

TCU/ Farnsworth

Interesting that the same day we play TCU, is the day that Kyle Farnsworth, the most likely Cub to be from Texas (I know Kerry Wood is). First MU, well it's NIT time, unless we win the Conference USA tournament. We haven't done that since I've been in school, so this year would be a good year to do it. Why not? I didn't see the game, so I can't really comment on any specifics. I'll be there next Thursday against Louisville however, even with a huge test the next day. You have to support the team.

Farnsworth
This trade didn't mean much to me either way. On one hand, he was a physical freak and had a lot of potential. On the other hand, he had a chance for 6 years to do something and managed a 4.87 ERA. If for any other thing, we lose one good fighter out of our bullpen. I can't wait for the season to start. There are very few things better than Opening Day with summer right around the corner.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger TB said...

terrible loss for MU.......ugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home