Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mike North

Ugh, I had to go into work early this morning so I was listening to the Score at 6:30 and heard a little tidbit from Mike North. He was talking about whether the Bulls were going to beat the Pistons and somehow got on the topic of Dwyane Wade. He said Kirk Heinrich was tougher than Dwayne Wade. That's debateable, simply because there is no real statistic to measure this. One of the reasons North gave was that Dwyane needed a wheelchair to leave the floor when he dislocated his shoulder. First Mr. North, you have never had your left humerus externally rotated so much that it pops out the front of your shoulder and tears your labrum. You have no idea what kind of pain that is. Second, Wade was in a ton of pain when that happened. However, I'm pretty sure he did not tell the trainers to get a wheelchair for him to be wheeled back to the locker room. I'm not sure how one can measure toughness of somebody based on decisions made by other people. It's kind of like measuring my driving ability on how many times I've been hit on their fault. Makes no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home