Sunday, February 05, 2006

Middle of the Big East

My computer access has been limited lately by my moving into another new place, and the fact I work 42+ hours a week. I did get to sit down and watch the Villanova game. I wish the foul shot discrepancy was a little closer to see who would have won then, but oh well.

In a post before the Big East season, I thought we would go 5-11 and now we stand at 6-4 with 6 games left, 3 at home and 3 away. If the tournament would start today, I think MU would be in. They still need to play well in the last six to get in. Here's how I think it will go:

@ Rutgers L
Georgetown W
Pittsburgh W
@ Notre Dame L
@ Louisville L
Providence W

The first five are all games that could go either way. I think if MU finishes 3-3 and 9-7 they will go to the NCAAs. As I said before the season started, this team is much better than last year's. They just need to play under control at times. When they do, they look terrfic. I really enjoy this team; just wish more of the away games were on television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home