Monday, January 02, 2006

The Big East Begins

Tommorrow, I'm headed up to Milwaukee for the UConn game. I'm not expecting much from MU, especially with the Wes Matthews injury, but who knows what can happen. I hope the atmosphere can match some of great C-USA games of the Wade/Diener seasons. I thought I would put down what I thought MU would do in their conference games and their chances of getting to the tournament.

UConn. L
Cincy L
@ Seton Hall L
@ West Virgina L
@ Depaul L
ND W
Depaul W
@ Pittsburgh L
St. John's W
@ Villanova L
@ Rutgers L
Geogetown W
Pittsburgh L
@ ND L
@ Louisville L
Providence W

5-11. I don't see us playing well on the road, obviously. I think that can improve though and they will be better at the end of the season. To make the tournament though, I really think they only need to go 8-8 with that schedule and make the tournament. We shall see. As for tommorrow night, UConn. 75- MU 64.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home